Thursday 24 September 2009

Done my routine dental check-up

Even though I am free in the school today, but I still need to woke up early ngantukbecause I have my dentist routine check-up every year. I always don´t like dentist because of how they clean my teeth, it was not a very good feeling at all but in the other hand, they make sure my teeth are healthier and cleaner. Of course, I am thankful because I have a good teeth but it doesn´t mean that I don´t need to have a dental check-up. Today my dentist made a check-up x-rays for my teeth and routine cleaning, and I need to go back to him ( my dentist ) after two (2) weeks and I am not really happy about itadus, because as I said I don´t like dentist even though they take care of my teeth. Right in this moment my teeth are hurt and they don´t like it specially the owner ( which is ME ) ihikhik. I was surprised because the dental clinic that I was been today, is the same building where we live so we only need to walk 30 seconds from our apartment and we will be in the dental clinic, I am happy because this is very convenience for us, what I mean is no need to drive or walk. How about you guy, have you done your routine dental check-up? Or maybe you forgot, let me remind you :P. Have a worse day in the dentist likes megelakguling!

4 comments:

D.L. Verzosa said...

hello there, just blog hopping... care to visit my blog???
have a great week!!!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

huling visit ko sa dentist last year pa hehe! ^_^

kamz said...

buti at malapit ka lang sa dentist mo. it wouldn't be difficult to go there at all!

my last visit to the dentist was a year ago too. and i should make an appointment ASAP. will ask friends for recommendations.

D.L. Verzosa said...

sure.. ex link would be great!!! i'll add you right away as soon as i publish this note...

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs