Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tag from Jenny

My friend and currently classmate of The Way I used to be share a tag to me last week, but due to laziness (Peace Jenny) but here it is posting it now. To Jenny, THANKS for sharing this interesting tag to me even though it took me a while before posting it.

Do you think you’re hot?
What kind of hot, hot mama or hot woman :P ? I think I´m hot because I have fever he he he..

Please, upload your favorite picture
Here´s the Photo...

















Why do you love this picture?
I love this photo because I think it is very nice memory of me and my husband because this picture is the first move that we will be living together for the very first time. It is also special because it taken by my father-in-law.

When was the last time you eat pizza?
Hhhmm.. that´s reminded me, it´s been a while since I last ate pizza.

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
I don´t remember the title but it was sang by Justine Temberlike, Ciara and Ankon :).

What are you doing while working on this game?
Renovating my farmtown and blog hopping, time check 2 in the morning.


What is your favorite nick name?
SHY of course :P..

What kind of people are you?
I´m usually nice person and cute he he he..

What is your favorite song?
Too many to mention but I give you one Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears

What is your favorite food?
Like my husband said chicken and rice lol..

What is the most stressful thing to you?
Missing my family..

Mention the three must have items on your purse/bag.
money, celphone and tissue but I forgot to bring tissue earlier he he..

What is your favorite color/s?
red, blue and black

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
To be a degree holder here in Sweden and buy house for my family in the Philippines :P..

What is your favorite city to stay?
I always love my hometown Davao City but I prefer to be with my husband here in Gothenburg and it´s also a very clean and peace country to live..

Please tag other five friends of yours.
Amy
David
Igat
Niko
Maxi

I hope guys you grab it :P..



Finished!

4 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks S-H-Y for the tag. I'll get around to posting it soon on my site.

Best wishes my dear friend!

EJ said...

Would love to visit Davao someday!

Gin Hansson said...

Nämen Gud, tack for att du har gjort den redan.

Har det så bra och vi ses imorgon. Sköt om dig...

MaxiVelasco said...

ui. thanks a lot shy for the tag.will post this sometime today.

ui shy. kadtong the pastime shelf nako na blog, please change the URL to www.thepastimeshelf.com kay ang www.thepastimeshelf.blogspot.com kay dili na existing. something went wrong last night. paki change ko sa URL to www.thepastimeshelf.com shy ha. tapos, message ko para ma add napud nako imong blog/s sa akong blogroll. nawala ang blogroll ui.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs