Thursday 10 September 2009

A long tag from D

I received this tag from my blogger friend Mr. D or David, he´s been so nice to me since I met him at blogsphere, Anyway D THANKS for this tag and I know you really make it true when you said that you will always share tag/award to me and I really appreciate it with all my heart.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00

2. How do you like your steak? I don´t eat steak sorry!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ice Age 3

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Hill, 24, Dawson´s creek, Smallville and The City

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? hhmm..Santorini Greece

6. What did you have for breakfast? chicken soup, watermelon and cappuccino

7. What is your favorite cuisine? None

8. What foods do you dislike? Indian food, peace.

9. Favorite place to eat? Asian and Swedish Restaurant

10. Favorite dressing? italian dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don´t have any, but I will love to have mini cooper or smart car.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and blouse

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? To many but I like to mention Santorini Greece

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere as long as I am with my husband

16. Favorite time of day? Weekend

17. Where were you born? Philippines

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don´t have any idea, because I will not mention anyone to tag this but anyone are free to grab it, so let see who will tag me back.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don´t know

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone

22. Bird watcher? Yep!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person absolutely.

24. Do you have any pets? No, but planning to have one

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes, planning to have baby next year.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? flight stewardess

27. What is your best childhood memory? hhhmmm..when I walk in my sleep hehe...

29. Are you married? Happily

30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely

31. Been in a car accident? Never

32. Any pet peeves? boastful people, I hate them.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? , mushrooms, chicken, and tomatoes,

34. Favorite Flower? Sunflower

35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Mc Do and Jollibee miss jollibee a lot..

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never done it yet

38. From whom did you get your last email? From one of my friend in U.S

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? shoes shop hehehe..

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Blogging and studying :)

41. Like your job? I am a student

42. Broccoli? Love it :P

43. What was your favorite vacation? I never done vacation yet since I migrate here in Sweden, but maybe in the future in the Philippines

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend Ivonnie.

45. What are you listening to right now? Music of ciara

46. What is your favorite color? red, black and blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? None, I don´t like tattoo

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Everyone can grab it.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:05pm swedish time

50. Coffee drinker? It´s yucks! peace coffee lover

I don´t mentionED any name here, but everybody is welcome to grab this tag if they like me lol..

1 comment:

David Funk said...

Thanks S-H-Y for posting this award. You share many of the same answers as a lot of women. I recall you saying that you dislike boastful people before.

Also, I hope everything works out for you having a baby and adding to your family next year.

Yes, I will continue to tag you with awards and tags my very dear friend!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs