Saturday 2 May 2009

To know more about me tag/award













I got a tag/award from my friend and classmates here in Sweden Jenny, thanks sa award nalingaw ko og answers .

1. What color is your toothbrush? - white and pink
2. Name one person who made you smile today? my hubby
3.What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? in front of the computer
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? was sleeping
5. What is your favorite candy bar? "after eight"
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? - can I say secret7. What was the last thing you said aloud? Darlingcium
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? - chocolate flavor
9. What was the last thing you drink? milk
10. Do you like your wallet? yup, specially I have money in my bank cardduit
11. What was the last thing you ate? rice, corn beef, cabbage and cocumber (made by me)senyum
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yeah because it´s my shopping time, I bought sandal, 3/3 jeans, skirt, one dress and two bags menari
13. The last sporting event you watched. hhmmm.. ice hockey
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? say cheese!sengihnampakgigi
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? my sister in the Philippinessenyum
16. Ever go camping? Yup, when I was in elementary with my teacher and classmates
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes, before but now I always forget!
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Nope (I´m not really a religious person but I do believe there is a GOD sembah
19. Do you have a tan? I have fair complexion skinsenyumkenyit
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yup
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? No
22. What did your last text message say? Love you more ciumpeluk
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Do my assignmentencem
24. Where is 24? huh?fikir
25. Look to your left. What do you see? a white wall
26. What color is your watch? silver
27. What do you think of when you hear of Australia? dessert
28. What is your birthstone? Let me check it firstkenyit...it says Amthyst
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? sometimes
30. What is your favorite number? 3 and 5
31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone? my mom- in- lawadacall
32. Any plans for today? Do laundry and cleaning too.
33. How many states have you lived in? Two
34. Biggest annoyance right now? nothing
35. Last song listened to? All Lady Gaga songs menari
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I´m not a genius nerd
37. Do you have a maid clean your house? Absolutely No
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My black close shoes
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Why should I? fikir
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I think so
41. Do you love anyone? - Of course yes
42. Do any of your friends have children? Not all of them
43. What do you usually do during the day? school, bodning with my hubby and my computer kenyit
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word "hello" daily? Not Really
46. What color is your car? No
47. Do you like cats? Yes because they are cutie
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, My parents sedih because I miss them a lot
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Never
50. How did you get your worst scar? When I fell down in the street angkatkening


I don´t know who to pass this award, but if you think it´s cool to answer then grab it senyumsenyumsenyum.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! was it you that commented on our wedding website? That was so sweet of you :)

LIZZIE said...

:) This is the easiest way to allow people to know u better.. Which is good! Anyways, hope ure doing good there.. *^_~*

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs