Thursday 7 May 2009

I´m not totally fine

Hello everybody it was a few days since I post here, I´m not really busy from school but I don´t feel fine not physical but emotionalsigh, I often criednangih this passed few days. Why?? it´s too personal to write it herengantuk, But I hope I will be totally fine in sake of my husbandsigh, I know that I am stress living here in Sweden. I was not concentrated with my school this term that´s why I am questionable if I can go to the next term-honestly I really don´t care if I pass or not the exam, I thought that´s not really important nowtakbole, there something else. I know it´s my fault, there´s noting to blame except myself and I know that. I´m just not in my self this passed few days or maybe a weeks. I don´t know when I will be totally fine, I hope I will be fine soon because it´s my husband who is very affected of what happening to megigil.

8 comments:

Nedekcir said...

R u in family way? Congrats in advance if u r.

Gin Hansson said...

As i said, think first before you will do something that can hurt to both party. you know what i mean. right?

I adviced you personally already and i don't want to write it here more advices because it's too personal as you said.

You know that you can count on me as your friend or ate. Anytime you will need me, i'll be here.

Just try to be happy and think many many millions times about it..

Take care and see you...

Kim, USA said...

Hi shy, you will be okay my dear. I think that is part of your adjustment about the culture, weather, environment, language, food, and a lot more reason to tell. Then you can get all your emotions out by crying but don't hesitate to talk your concern or worries that bothers you to your husband. They are here to listen to us and be with us no matter what.
You will be okay I know it takes time and don't forget to pray.

Nedekcir said...

mali pala ang akala ko. hope you feel out of homesick soon.

Sandi said...

Sorry you are feeling so down. I have had stress too and I know what it can do to you and your family. Try and work it out though in your mind. If I have learned anything stress is harder on your body than about any bad habit. I try not to anymore....but it's very difficult..I really understand.

Jenny0323 said...

If you need someone to talk to, I'm just here ready to listen. I'm almost online 24/7.

sexyjessie said...

Shy, it's good to cry sometimes when things seems not right. Just let go everything off your chest. Take care, I too cried sometimes.

nuts said...

You can cry on me too, I'm crying for you. Hope your fine now..:(

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs