Thursday, 21 May 2009

I will visit Jenny´s crib tomorrow

Tomorrow I´m going to visit my friend and classmate Jenny, she invited me and Janet to her house to hang outsenyum. I´m sure there will be more laughingsengihnampakgigi like we usually do when we go together. I will bring my manicure and pedicure things because we´re going to do pedicure and manicure to each otherkenyit since it´s really expensive to go to Salon here, I'm sure this will be funmenari! And there will be lot´s of food too because Jenny already bought chicken and rice jeliryummy! This is my first time to visit Jenny´s cribs so let see what will happenkenyit.

4 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ang saya naman ng kitakits nyo...with matching manicure and pedicure pa. bongga! ^_^ haha
enjoy at ingat ka sis.

amiable amy said...

girl, congrats sa PR...hmmm...cge buhaton pud nko tua...basin PR 3 napud ko bah? Congrats oyy....yeheyyy!

oyy, i add nia ako blog....wala ang duha... na add na nia nko :
http://mycameratrip.blogspot.com/
http://www.amiableamy.com/

thanks daan ha....glad you are back in the opps grabbing

Jennie said...

Välkomna Shy och Net..hehehe

Kainan na....

See you

ROSSEL said...

nice new layout shy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs