Thursday 21 May 2009

I will visit Jenny´s crib tomorrow

Tomorrow I´m going to visit my friend and classmate Jenny, she invited me and Janet to her house to hang outsenyum. I´m sure there will be more laughingsengihnampakgigi like we usually do when we go together. I will bring my manicure and pedicure things because we´re going to do pedicure and manicure to each otherkenyit since it´s really expensive to go to Salon here, I'm sure this will be funmenari! And there will be lot´s of food too because Jenny already bought chicken and rice jeliryummy! This is my first time to visit Jenny´s cribs so let see what will happenkenyit.

4 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ang saya naman ng kitakits nyo...with matching manicure and pedicure pa. bongga! ^_^ haha
enjoy at ingat ka sis.

amiable amy said...

girl, congrats sa PR...hmmm...cge buhaton pud nko tua...basin PR 3 napud ko bah? Congrats oyy....yeheyyy!

oyy, i add nia ako blog....wala ang duha... na add na nia nko :
http://mycameratrip.blogspot.com/
http://www.amiableamy.com/

thanks daan ha....glad you are back in the opps grabbing

Gin Hansson said...

Välkomna Shy och Net..hehehe

Kainan na....

See you

Rossel said...

nice new layout shy.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs