Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother´s Day




















Hello everybody, I just wanted to great all the moms out there " Happy Mother´s Day ", I know I was late to post this greeting but I just wanted to great all the moms out there, specially my mom, love youciumpeluk so much mama and hope to see senyumyou this year and always take good care of your self. I really miss you so much and I miss how you took care of me when I am still there in Philippines, the most I miss is your cappuccinominumevery morning when I just woke up, looking forward to that again when I visit soonmenari. To all moms I wanted to congratulate all of you for being a momtepuktangan, even I am not a mom yet I knowsenyumkenyitthat it´s not easy to be mom, and to my mom I wanted to thanks her for all she has done in my life and I love you so muchciumpeluk.

2 comments:

pet said...

happy mother's day kay mama mo shy...

TheFotoMinded said...

Thanks for the greetings Shy. Happy Mother's Day to your mama.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs