Friday 1 May 2009

Shy was been so busy

I was been so busy this passed few days that´s why I didn´t able to updated my blog. I was busy from school since our National exam will be next week, that´s why everybody (included me) trying to study very hard for our exam. Before I almost don´t read my assignment as I am really lazy in comes of studying but for this time I MUST study (LOL) otherwise I don´t know what to answer in our coming exam.

In this time I realized it not only fun to study language it also give you headache, like yesterday my teacher was explaining a lot but I don´t know if I understood something (hehe) but she said it´s would be better too, if we study alone to concentrate. I will try to study this weekend and ask my husband if he can be my teacher for a while (I´m sure he is willing to help me as always). I´m not really sure if I can able to pass this term but I will do my best to do it!

4 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, goodluck sa studies mo ha..behave ka dapat sa class. joke lang ..happy weekend.

David Funk said...

S-H-Y, your National exam is way more important than blogging is.

Your blogging friends will still be here for you.

I hope you do well on that on that exam my dear friend!

sexyjessie said...

Hey, Shy all the best for your studies and your coming exam. Do me proud of your results ya!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi shy.musta na studies? hope everything is well ha. invite mo ako pag gradweyt mo! ^_^ hmmmmm...

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs