Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Award from Mr. D









My friend Mr. D share his award which is THE FAVORITE BLOGS AWARD, Mr. D is a really FRIENDLY GUY I thought all bloggers are his friends because everytime I visited a bloggers I always saw his message to the blogger´s message BOX. Anyway THANKS for the award Mr. D and I HOPE there will be more award to comes sengihnampakgigi!

The RULES:

Begin Copy

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.

The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

My BLOG is "A Journey For Life" and my link URL is:
http://sarwen.blogspot.com


I´m passing this to all my blogger friends.

2 comments:

Chris said...

congrats!

David Funk said...

Of course I'll continue to give you awards. You are always friendly to me as well as supportive. I'm glad to be your blogger friend.

Best wishes S-H-Y!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs