Wednesday 3 June 2009

My June Top 10 Droppers

I just wanted to share to you my top ten droppers, THANKScium to you guy for always dropping in my Entrecard and I know without you I will not have a high rank. And THANKS also to all my blogger friends who always daily visit my blog, I will not be here withoutsenyumkenyit all of you. Below is my TOP DROPPERS, Once again THANK YOU and you deserve thisciumpeluk!

Online Marketing
my review
Zero
Lazy Bear Blogs
Jean sQuared
Mom's Place
Wirez and Circuitz
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary
WoW Fail Blog
Basic Bloganomics

1 comment:

David Funk said...

Yay! I made S-H-Y's top list of EC droppers! Thanks for dropping my EC often, too!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs