Saturday 6 June 2009

My mom in law was happy


I just finished talking to my mom-in-law on the phone, and she told me that she is so happy because finally they (her and her husband) found the vw turbo that they were looking for almost a month now. She told me that they found the vw turbo in www.turbochargerpros.com which have a huge collection of superchargers and turbochargers where you can select that fits your car likes my mom-in-law. Since they found their new vw turbo, it mean my mom-in-law will drive with a big smile on her face knowing that she will has a very good trip with her husband anywhere they go, or maybe we can go together on a trip!


No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs