Tuesday 23 June 2009

I play billiard!

I have a problem sleeping at night this passed few days, and I don´t have any idea why is it, and one of my friend said that maybe I am pregnant, but I am not! So ask I usually do when I couldn´t sleep I surf the net and I found this fun games multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net which is an online multiplayer billiard games. I have a fun playing with my other competitor, I admit I was not good but at least I have the fun while playing. I never though that I will play this game and I thought too, that billiard is only for man but I think it will be interesting to start practicing this kind of game, who knows maybe I will love it since I have already started and like it! This is an easy online game and 100% free so if you like you can check their Website and enjoy playing!

1 comment:

MaxiVelasco said...

i always love to play billiars but never good at it even in computers. hehe. but it's fun to play it though

ui.. shy... before i forget, exlinks ta sa akong isa ka blog beh... www.hnhpages.com okey lang?

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs