Tuesday 9 June 2009

We did food together
















Last I and hubby cook our dinner together, sometimes we do this because we though it´s fun. My husband does the slicing of the onion and other staff, I do the freeing and the checking until it cookangel.

Maybe you wonder what is this recipe looks delicious, it´s a Mexican dish called "Chili Con Carne" it means it spicy but I don´t felt any spicy at all when we eat, but my husband does felt it. I guess I used to eat chili foods back in the Philippineskenyit.

We ate it with breadsengihnampakgigi not rice, and we both love it because it taste YUMMY specially when we did it together. It adds more ingredient from our LOVEsenyumkenyit.

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow! that looks good shy.
talagang nagenjoy kayo ni hubby mo sa moment nyo sa kusina ha....
sweet nyo ni hubby ^_^

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs