Thursday 29 January 2009

Another Tag From Rechie





I got this tag from Rechie, hy thanks for giving me this tag and also for always giving me tag hehehe. Ok let me share you 6 things about me.


The Rules:
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP

So, it's unleashing time: Here are the 6 things/facts that some people here in and out of the blogosphere don't know yet about me.


1. I am the bread winner in my family back in the Philippines, when I was in the Philippines I worked hard and give my salary to my parent. I help them with the everyday needs in our family.


2.My height is 4 feet and 6 inches my younger sister is taller than me she is 5 feet and 2 inches.

3.I love going out and listening live concert with a glass of beer LOL.

4.I am really shy person that´s why I make my own nickname as S-H-Y.

5.I always went to the comfort room and doing my bawas after eating lunch.

6.I have 9 piercing in my 2 ears.


I´m passing this tag to all my fellow blogger.

2 comments:

pet said...

so, 4'6" ka lang pala ha! ok lang yan..at bakit ka naman shy? maganda ka naman. di ba?

Rechie said...

hello sis, thanks for grabbing the tag...i like your hair sis

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs