Monday 19 January 2009

Honest Scrap Award

I received this tag since last week from Umma but since I don´t have a time to post it and I´m a little bit busy from school..I apologies to Umma and wanted to thank her for tagging me.











Honest Scrap Award Rules

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Okay, here are 10 things about me:

I love shopping and collecting things specially bags.

I´m a shy person but when I get to know somebody I can be really talkative.

I don´t know how to swim before but when I migrate here in Sweden I enrolled to a swimming school so now I can swim.

I am really emotional person I can cry easily.

I don´t smoke and I hate smoker.

I´m a trusted friend and very kind too.

I love to build a friendship to a strength person.

I love chicken and rice hehehe.

I don´t usually eat brakefast,I prefer to eat brunch.

I´m a weird person.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs