Wednesday 14 January 2009

Missing my family

I been living here in Sweden for almost one and a half year, and my life style change a lot. Living here in abroad is not easy because first you are far away from your family and almost all your life style change. I couldn´t talk to my neighborhood here not like when I was in the Philippines almost I could slept to my neighborhood hehehe. The one killing me a lot of loneliness is when I´m home alone, nobody to talk to and that time I start to remember my family and friends in the Philippines, I couldn´t help not the compare the two country.

Anyway I´m getting better now because I don´t cry as I do before when I just got here in Sweden and now I could text to my family and friends everyday because I got my roaming number (thanks to Jenny who bought my simcard). You know guys I´m looking forward for my vacation this year I hope it will not be postpone again, because I miss my family like crazy specially my mama (mom).

I knew I must face this life I chose because I´m the one who decided to have this kind of life. I just need to used to this kind of life style here in abroad. I knew many people who want to go abroad like I do before but I just want to warn you that it´s not easy as what you think to live in abroad away from the family or friends. There´s many good things here in abroad but without a family beside it´s still like nothing at least for me. I thought I can do this as long as I have my husband with me who is always there for me no matter what happen.

2 comments:

Dori said...

I can relate to your post. I've had a hard time getting used to life in another country, but it has been a great experience too. I'm just like you, as long as I have my husband, I'm happy :) I wish you all the best as you settle into your life there.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That is a long time to be away from your family. You could always go online and do some chatting. I like to play games on www.pogo.com for free and chat with others who are playing. Just a suggestion.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs