Sunday 11 January 2009

Worried

I am sad today knowing that my dad is not good, he´s been to hospital because of his sickness. Now I am worried and sad because I am far away from them, if something happen I couldn´t just take a jeepney to them- that´s way I´m worried. Sweden is a far away from Philippines and also ticket is so expensive. I hope GOD will always guide my family specially my papa ( dad ) who is not well today, I talked to them through online today and I saw my dad and my mom, my brother told me not to worried but as a daughter I couldn´t help not to worry at all :=(. When I talked to my dad in head phone I was crying that I almost couldn´t talked to him. That´s why I couldn´t slept this passed few days and also I dreamed about my dad. I´m really hoping that my trip this year will be soon because I miss my family specially my dad and mom.

7 comments:

MaxiVelasco said...

i am sorry to hear about your dad. i hope that he'll recover soon.

i also hope that you can go home to the philippines to spend some time with your family.

take care my friend...

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com

anne said...

I am sorry to hear that too girl, just keep your hopes high and pray to GOD thats the only thing you can do for now. God will always be there for all of us. Have a nice day!

Joanne Olivieri said...

I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. Just remember that he knows it's difficult for you to be there and he understands that. We'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Mod Provisions said...

I'm also sorry to hear about your father. I hope he gets well soon. God will make him better.

Mira said...

I hope your dad gets well soon. I felt the same way when my dad had a stroke two years ago and I was many miles away. In as much as we couldn't do anything at the moment to be with them, all we can do is pray for their recovery. And don't worry too much, find comforts through prayers.

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

sexyjessie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he will get well soon. God will heal him. Hang in there, girl.

D said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Shy...what happened to him pala? I can totally relate to your feeling. I always worry about my parents in PI too. I hope your dad will get well soon. Hang in there, God will look after them.=)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs