Tuesday 27 January 2009

Visit to my Mother - in - Law

We received a bad news about my mother-in-law she´s was emergency took to the hospital because of hard breathing. Earlier my husband received a called from my father-in-law saying that my mother-in-law was in the hospital after that called we were so worried and we decided not to wait until tomorrow to visit her so we immediately went to the hospital. And were so happy knowing that my mother-in-law is fine now but she still need to stay for maybe one or two days to make sure that she is really fine, I like her a lot because she is nice to me since I came here in Sweden. Anyway it was my very first time to visit a hospital since I lived here for one and half of a year.

1 comment:

anne said...

Hi shy send my regards to your mom in law and wish her to get well soon, anyway pd malaman paano mag lagay ng signature? Hehehe I read kasi one of your post here about how to make one.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs