Friday 23 January 2009

Birthday Wish Award




Thannks to Jacky for giving me this award, I really appreciate it mwah!

**The rules are**
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Heres my wish for my 23 birthday this coming Feb. 19.

1.I wish I will spent my birthday in the Philippines.
2.Good health for my family.
3.To finish my school and get a good job so that I can help my family and husband.
I´m sorry I have only small wishes.

I am passing this to all my fellow bloggers, hope you grab it guys!

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs