Thursday 15 January 2009

Triple Award














I received this award from CASHMERE, thanks for this triple award I really appreciate it!

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I´m passing this to all my fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

sexyjessie said...

Hey, Shy, how to post the logo in my blog? Thanks.

Umma said...

Hello SHY! dropping by here.. Yena is not my baby btw, inaanak ko sya.. Ang baby ko is a boy..he just turned 1 year old din last week.

Pls check his site if you hv time:

@ www.yeunglei.com

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs