Saturday 17 January 2009

Review

When I was checking one of my advertiser if I have a review and I saw how much their offer it was $0.50 cent. I was really surprised because I never seen that kind of offer before. I admit I am still new here but just can´t help myself not to be surprised about the offer, maybe it´s really crisis now all over the world and blogging was one who experience this crisis! This passed few days I don´t any review, as you know guys I get review here during one to two in the morning, my advertiser don´t give reviews during day and night time it always in the morning. So it´s not easy for me to get review I need to wake until two to three in the morning to catch review.

3 comments:

Umma said...

hahaha.. its ok SHY.. thats grab it even though the opps is only worth $0.50 cents.. awat pa na ginagmay sad.. bisaya ka ba SHY?

anne said...

Lol shy I still grabe .50 though its better than nothing lol

rayearth2601 said...

nice work dude...


good luck

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs