Saturday 3 January 2009

Approve

Yesterday I checked my mail if some of my friends email me, I didn´t get any mail from friends but I got mail from PPP (PayPerPost) saying that my blog was approve. I was shock because I never thought they will contact me because it´s been a long time since I submit my blog to them.

Anyway I am really happy and excited to get some opportunity from them. I will be busy soon because my school will be start! But I try to be here everyday hehehe.. I am getting addicted to blogging and it has a good benefits, I meet new friends all over the world at the same time I earn some bucks, and it´s good hobby specially when you are alone at home for the whole day, like me :=).

Anyway to ate Babette thanks for a good conversation yesterday and also to your advice and help, thanks for being so good to me even we just met through blog, your such a good person I´m lucky I met you here. I hope I can able to meet you in person someday mwah!

5 comments:

Enchie said...

a nice way to open the new year!

Babette said...

Congrats Shy! You're welcome, ask and you shall receive. LOL Good luck on PPP!

Tom said...

Congratulations! I'm just hoping that for 2009, PPP could give us more opportunities.

Mira said...

Way to go Shy, congratulations! Blogging certainly has lots of benefits - earning and meeting new friends, but it can really be addicting too, so watch out, lol. May you get a lot of opps from PPP.

SearchingWellness said...

I have been poking around pay per post. But, how will they pay you for that? :)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs