Wednesday 21 January 2009

A to Z Tag


















A - Attached or Single? - Happily Married
B - Best Friend? - Rutchel
C - Cake or pie? - pie
D - Day of choice? - Saturday and Sunday
E - Essential item? - computer and cellphone
F - Favorite Color? - Red and Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Bears
H - Hometown? - Blvd, Davao City Philippines
I - Indulgence? - Blogging
J - June or July? - July because this is the months when I arrived here in Sweden
K - Kids?- Maybe soon.
L - Life is not complete w/o - God, husband and my family
M - Marriage date? - January 20, 2007
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - Zero
O - Orange or apple? - Orange I´m tired of apple LOL.
P - Phobias? - snake
Q - Quotes? - "Love can do anything"
R - Reason to smile? - My husband and family
S - Season of choice? - Summer because I love to have a sun bathing in the park while reading a good book with my husband.
T - Tag people - to all my blogroll List, I HOPE SOMEBODY WILL GRAB IT!
U - Unknown fact about me - I thought a nice person even due I didn´t meet you.
V - Vegetable? - brocolli
W - Worst habit? - beating my husband´s finger hard.
X - Xray or ultrasound? - Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite foods? - chicken with rice, italian foods.
Z - Zodiac sign - Pisces

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs