Tuesday 6 January 2009

Picture Meme

I recieved this tag from Amor, thanks for this tag ^_^.

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.














This picture was taken outside our apartment, this place is the Center City here in Gothenburg. It was my first months here in Sweden I was with my very first Filipino friend and she took this picture. Anyway I tell you about the statue behind me it´s the Gothenburg´s Poseidon. In the Greek mythology , Poseidon was the God of the sea and were doesn´t he fit the best if not in the city harbor Gothenburg. Sailors often worship Poseidon about a calm sea. Wait a minute, I´m ended telling about Gothenburg´s History hahaha...

Anyway I gonna pass it to: Unpretty, Rechie, Ate Amy and to all my fellow bloggers.

4 comments:

Her Glitter Life said...

Hi, Pass by to greet Happy Three kings. Can we exchange links? link me up and I'll link u back. Thanks! Take care.

Pinay said...

Hello Shy,thnks for doing the tag.Lucky you,may na met ka kaagad na Filipina pagdating mo dyan.Nice photo!

Rechie said...

Shy, thanks for this tag..i grab it now na

amiable amy said...

eh, pareho pala to sa tag na natanggap ko...hehehe...i will add your name nalang din....hehehe...thanks, posted already

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs