Sunday 4 January 2009

PR 3

The weather here in Sweden is strength because we got -7 degrees Celsius but we didn´t got any snow, can somebody explains it LOL?. It´s in the middle of winter season now but we don´t got any snow, what a strength Country huh. I love to walk in the snow because it´s like I´m walking in a big bowl of Halo Halo dessert (It´s a Filipino dessert) hehehe. It´s pretty cold here that´s why I almost don´t go out, I´m stuck here in my computer room and starting to addicted to my blogging world. I hope we will got snow sooner because I miss it.

Anyway I was searching to Google "how to find my pr" (Page Rank) this morning. I was surprise because I got PR 3, I couldn´t believe it so I try to paste my URL to several Site to find PR but it´s still appear my PR is 3. I been bogging for a half of a year now and I love it because beside earning some bucks I met a very good friends through blogging that´s the most I´m thankful with. I think dropping EC helps me a lot to get that PR, giving comments to my fellow bloggers and updating my blog almost everyday. Now I am always here in my computer for the whole day so no question that my PR is like that. But sooner I will start my school again and I´m excited about it. I try my best to update my blog, I have been addicted to it hehe. I´m looking forward to meet friends all over the world through my blog.

12 comments:

Umma said...

Congrats to your PR3 Shy.. hala hakot na ng opps para daming moolahs hahaha

SearchingWellness said...

Congratulations on your page rank. I didn't realize what that means until today. Wow, you are pretty high up there. :)

Ivana said...

Wow...congratz for d new PR...

MaxiVelasco said...

congratulations! good to know about your rank!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com

Sweetiepie said...

Congrats sa imong PR3.Good for you dear. Speaking of strange weather, some country is really weird. Just to think that, its winter time and here in Texas, is in the 70`s F two days in a row! That makes me crazy because our weather around here it's so unpredictable that you don’t know what to expect next....

janis said...

congrats sa page rank! galing naman. i just checked mine, PR2 ako :)

Enchie said...

congratulations shy!!!happy way to start the year!

Whirlwind said...

hi shy musta?happy new year haha, add na taka. ingats!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! good job! i hope i get mine too

Pinay said...

Congrats Shy!you deserved it girl.

By the way I have a tag for you in my blog:It's a Picture Meme,hope you can do it,thanks.

Mira said...

Wow that's great congrats! Now you can get a lot of opps from PPP, you're on the right track girl. Grab as much opps as you can, while you have that PR3.

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

Eric : Blog De Manila said...

congrats S-H-Y! ang galing galing!!!

just enjoy and keep on blogging and i'm sure your PR will improve greatly.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs