Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year´s Tag














Ate Chelle Thanks for sharing this tag, I have some New Year Resolution and I want to fulfill with the help of my husband :=).


The New Year’s Blog Award
Rules:

You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.

Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions. If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.

Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like.

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.


My New Year´s Resolution:
1. I will try to do my exercise everyday.
2. I will try to be better wife (I´m better already but want to be almost perfect)
3. I will try to read books as long as I can.
4. I will try to go out with friends.
5. I will try to talk more swedish instead of english hehe.

Do you have your New Year resolution too? Let me hear it from:
Elly, Fe, Ate Babette, Ate Weng and Phoebe

2 comments:

Babette said...

Thanks for this tag Shy. Meron din akong tag sa iyo sa LifetimeMom.com

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment, hope u'll have ur hi skul reunion too and enjoy it... happy new year :)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs