Thursday 16 July 2009

Interesting Blog

While I was surfing the net this morning, I landed to this Pimp My Style Blog and I read about it to feed my curiosity. Through reading I learn about how pimp my style started, There are three girl who lived in Greece who made a new innovative things in style, hair, make up and nails. The three girls keep their connection through the community of Pimp My Style and made their brand. And they will going to launch their online appointment service that a costumer can book their appointment by online and inform them by sms. So I think this is really interesting to follow what will their journey achieves in the future.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs