Thursday 9 July 2009

My blog make over













Yesterday my friend Fe made a make over with my other blog which is the "Chitchat about Entertainment". I really like the new look of my blog, and I would like to thank Fe for making my new layout. So if anyone out there who want to make a make over to their just visit Fe´s Blog and tell her that you want to have a make over, she has a very affordable blog make over and I am sure you can avail with it. And please visit my other blog too, and maybe you like to exchange links so just leave me a message. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

eva said...

wow! i been wanting to change my blog theme too. will check Fe website. thanks


allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs