Wednesday 22 July 2009

Problem with Entrecard

I was not blogging this passed few days, I have been busy with my farmtown in Facebook (before I forgot, I like to thanks to my friends here in blogging who became my neighbour in farmtown, it is highly appreciate by me). I just noticed that Entrecard does not working, I know I was late to noticed this because I was busy like I mentioned. To all my fellow bloggers, THANKS for always visiting my blog and I promise to visit you back as long as I can. I am back to blogging now because I miss it LOL. I hope Entrecard will be ok so soon.

1 comment:

EJ said...

we've terminated our accounts with EC

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs