Wednesday 8 July 2009

We watched Ice Age 3 D












Just got home from a date with my husband. We watched the Ice Age 3 in the theater which is only walking distance from our apartment. It was really great movie, it makes your stress goes away because of laughing (this is one of my favorite way to bonding with my husband). When we do this (I mean the dating and watching movie) I feel I am still single because of this, I remember when I have a date with my ex boyfriends before. I always love to watch movie instead of eating in the expensive restaurant. I and hubby thought, it was a great day for both of us. I never tried to watch animated or cartoons movie before since I met my husband who love this kind of movie and I started to love it too. Anyway try to watch the movie and I know you will not regret any single coin of your money, because I think it worth it. See you tomorrow, I need to sleep now goodnight everyone mwah!

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs