Friday 17 July 2009

My favorite Armani Jeans

I love collecting bags and I try to buy some almost every month if I have a budget. Besides of bags I also love to collect different kinds of jeans and I like to share some of my favorite jeans from Armani Exchange that I always wish to buy. Armani Exchange is created by Italian designer and entrepreneur Giorgio Armani, he interprets his own sensual and unique style to made a casual but sophisticated collection for the young ,urban and sexy.

Below are my favorite jeans from Armani Exchange. Not only are they made of high quality materials, they also show the form of your legs well - and you can wear them with high heels, sandals or even boots. So I think it is really advantageous to have this kind of jeans.








Maybe this is the time to buy your own favorite jeans from Armani Exchange, because for this season they are offering new premium Denim at the price of $98 only, And I think this is my chance to buy my favorite jeans. Armani Exchange company is offering a text A|X contest and also campaign SMS where people are able to win a pair of denim every day for this month. All you need to do to join this contest is to text the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264) - for more information visit http://clk.atdmt.com/K01/go/159833558/direct/01/. I will join this contest - who knows, maybe I will win and I don´t need to buy new ones.

If you are going to purchase a full priced pair of denim from Armani Exchange, either in store or online, between 7/7/09 until 7/19/09, you will recieve a gift card of $20 off for your next purchase of $100 or more and this will be valid until 7/30/09. That is a great offer, don´t you agree? You can visit their A|X Blog and you can also follow them in twitter@ArmaniExchange.





Post?slot_id=41947&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs