Monday 27 July 2009

We will buy machine for my exercise habit

Since I migrate here in Sweden I am starting to gain weight since I eat a lot and also because of the lack of exercise. I have been trying to do a diet but it seems doesn't work. That´s why I asked my husband if he can buy elliptical machines that I can use for exercising since the autumn will be here really since. So I thought it´s better to exercise indoors. My husband told me to search the net to find elliptical fitness equipment reviews because he wants to know the cost and so on. I am glad that he will probably buy me a new machine for my exercise habit and I hope I will lose weight and be more sexy in future.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs