Wednesday 22 July 2009

My Christmas Holidays plan

Since I migrate here in Sweden, I never experience to do a Christmas Holidays since my hubby is so busy at work. I consider it and also he promised me that when he is not busy, he goes to take me to the place that I want to visit. But first, I would like to do my first Christmas holiday with my family in the Philippines. Two years of not seeing my family is stressful that´s why I deserve a long vacation with them this year, and I hope it will be this coming Christmas holiday. I would love to spend the Christmas with them because it was two years ago since I celebrate the Christmas with them.

I do not know yet, how does it feel to be away from my husband because since I arrived here I never attempt to go for vacation without him. And for living together for two years, I don´t have any idea what will I feel to be away from my husband. Maybe I will have a short vacation with my family in the Philippines but I make sure it will be memorable to me and to my family. I really miss my entire family specially my mom and dad, it is my first time to be away from them since I got marriage. I know many people will have a Christmas holidays in different kind of ways as long as they are with the one they love, family , friends or relatives. I hope everybody will have a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs