Friday 24 July 2009

Update for my farmtown












This morning, I tried to renovate my farmtown. I bought the house I like since I got a lot of money by harvesting´s other farm and I am almost 27 level just a little more work then I will be on level 27. It was not easy because my hand was hurt and getting numb. I know that my hand need to rest but I didn´t rest at all because I wanted to finished my renovating. It took me five (5) hours to settle all things in the right place where I like to place them. Anyway to all my friend who accepted my invitation to be my neighbours (and to all who need neighbours just buzz me up, I´ll be just one message away LOL), thanks to you guy, you know who you are mwah!

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs