Sunday 1 February 2009

Visit in My Parent - In - Law

Finally were home! It´s been a long day today for me because we were in my parents in law house. There so much Swedish conversation and it´s good for me to trained my Swedish. We ate lunch there and after that we had a conversation as usual, I enjoyed to talked to my parents in law but sometimes its gives me headache because of the language.

After the conversation me and my mother-in-law baked a chocolate cake, it was so fun to baked cake with my mother-in-law and I am so happy because now we both understand each other. My parents in law been so good to me since I arrived here in Sweden, they are both nice person. When we visited them I couldn´t help not to think of my parents back in the Philippines, and I am really hoping my vacation will be sooner. We went back home almost nine in the evening, my mother-in-law invited us to slept there but we said " Thanks but no Thanks" I wanted to went home and be at my computer, I miss already my blog LOL.

7 comments:

Ciela said...

Hi Shy!

It looks like you really had a wonderful time with your parents-in-law's place. I could only imagine how difficult it is to understand a totally new language. But I think, nothing is difficult if done for the love of your life, di ba?

Have a happy Sunday!

pet said...

hello shy, maswerte ka at nagkaroon ka ng in laws na kasundo mo kase, dito sa atin sa pinas mahirap minsan hanapin yan..di ba may kasabihan na " ang hirap magpalaki ng biyenan"..good luck..ingat..

Anonymous said...

Hi-
This is off topic, and I apologize for that ...
But I wanted to let you know, that you made my top dropper list!
Thanks so much,
dawn
www.iowahippiechick.today.com

Yeo KeeHui said...

In-laws are wonderful people if we can live in good terms. All the best.

HoneyBUZZin said...

Huhu....I think we got that same kindda dilemma..hahaha..always misses my blogger friends and my blogs.
Is this supposed to be good or bad? hahaha..I don't know Shy..u tell me. Anyway 3 cheers for u!

Wengss said...

hello shy,
I changed my templates too, and I lost some of my blogfrieds URL. I lost yours too, but now I found your blog again :) so, I will relink you after this.
And as what as I see in your blogroll, you missed linking my blog too ;)
maybe you can add me again and I'll do the same.

www.wengsjourney.blogspot.com

thanks. and happy sunday

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

as a regular visitor of your blog, I think your new lay out rocks! it is so neat and sweet!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs