Wednesday 25 February 2009

I´m bored..



































When I´m home and bored there´s nothing else I can do except to grab my camera and take a post likes today LOL. I wore my husband´s long sleve and post in the camera with timer shot of course hehehe. I still don´t get any phone call from my teacher to give good news so I´m sad and bored because I wants to go back to my practicum but sad to say they didn´t find yet any place for me. But I´m still waiting and waiting and waiting until they will call me and have a good news. Anyway let see and your welcome to look at my picture LOL.

1 comment:

MaxiVelasco said...

good that you are at least having fun posing for you camera! have a great day!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs