Friday 13 February 2009

My First Payment Goes To...

I started earning through my blog last month, so far I received 117 dollar in my account and guess what guy what did I do with my first ever income through my blog?? I sent it to my family in the Philippines ^_^ oh how nice I am as always hehehehe. Because I don´t need money here because my husband give me allowance every month so why that why I send it to them and I wanted to help them to even I am already here. I am really happy for my earning at least even it´s not a lot it´s still help them. Anyway my balance is back to zero hehehe...

3 comments:

anne said...

Thats good to hear shy

amiable amy said...

bravo girl...you are so kind to your family....good job

Umma said...

so kind of you SHY... thats why you are blessed..keep it up.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs