Saturday 21 February 2009

The real snow is here!





























The God heard my prayers about having a snow for the last season of winter. And yesterday and today were snowing and I really like it! And as I can say this is the very first time that we had a really lots of snow for the rest of winter season here in Gothenburg. That´s why I didn´t waste time I took a walk with my husband and there´s a lot of snow in the ground that I couldn´t help not to take a picture so I will have a remembrance if we will going to move to another country maybe soon. And also to post here in my blog. When it´s snowing it means it will be really cold too, it does as you can see in our photo we wore a heavy clothes as normal during winter time. I need to stop now because I will cook our dinner, I hope everybody have a good weekend! And enjoy my picture..





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice to hear that you got your snow wish! It looks like you enjoyed it, good for you! =)

Symphony of Love said...

That was very nice and lucky that you got to enjoy a walk in the snow. I have not had the chance yet. I guess it would be quite fun to be able to walk in snow once in my lifetime. :)

shei said...

nice blog..=]

Unknown said...

Hi Shy, yeah gwapo na kaayo ang Davao karon but mas gwapo jud ng snow diha..haha thanks for the comment.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs