Sunday 15 February 2009

Happy Valentine Day!













Happy heart to everybody!! Me and my husband celebrated the Valentine Day through a good dinner. My husband bought me chocolate and a ballpen with my name on net, I don´t know how he found that kind of ballpen. But anyway I am happy for his gift or maybe I couldn´t call it gift because he bought chocolate almost every weekend as he love chocolate, I don love chocolate too but not same like my husband. So we had a nice dinner tonight. I just came here in my computer because I promised my husband yesterday that there will be no computer for me this day, so I just used computer now and it´s 12:38 in the midnight. I am not sleepy yet that´s why I am here and I slept earlier that´s why I couldn´t sleep. How about you guy, how did you spent your Valentine´s day with your partner?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I celebrated with my hubby with chocolate, wine, and a movie!

Take Care!
Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs