Monday 23 February 2009

I made my snowman and snow angel

















Making my snow angel


















My first snowman



















My second snowman


This is why I love winter because I can able to make snowman or snow angel. Last night we got a nice heavy snowfall and I love it. I could help not to go out when I saw that we got a heavy snowfall.

As you can see I made my snowman and snow angel, it was so fun specially I have my photographer which was my husband (Darling thanks for the nice shot you made) I enjoy it a lot that I didn´t mind the cold all I do was play with the snow. This is my second winter here in Sweden and last year we didn´t got any snow, weather here in Sweden is really strength sometimes it cold be really cold without snowing. After I made my snowman and snow angel I took a walked with my husband in the snow until I got tired.

Did you notice something in my picture? I wore my husband´s gloves hehehe because I forgot mine. Anyway I enjoy it a lot and I think this will be the heavy snow for this winter season for this year but I´m still happy because I had a chance to do this before the spring start. Anyway guy enjoy my photos!

9 comments:

shei said...

ang ganda naman jan sa snow mukhang masarap mahiga hehehe.. thanks for dropping by..=]

amiable amy said...

i see that shy...hehehe...you are enjoying so much....hahaha...love the pictures

Unknown said...

I love that you look like you are having so much fun in the snow :)

Unknown said...

i Guess ur the snow angel sis!!! Nice photos..

MommaWannabe said...

Wow it looks freezing there. I miss the snow!

Thanks for dropping by my blogs!

Umma said...

hahahah.. daw bata ka diay sa snow shy... ganda ng shots mo ha courtesy of banana.

Talagsa lang diay mag snow sa inyo Shy? cguro pG everyday na mag snow, kalagot na sad oi! kay puerteng katugnaw..

Kim, USA said...

hi shy thanks for dropping by sa blog ko. good for you, you made a snow man na. ako mag 5 years na dito I didn't dare to make sobra ka lamig man ang "panuhot" ni lola hehehe.

Forgetful Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forgetful Princess said...

Shy, pwede na mag halo-halo.

Take care :-)

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs