Friday 20 February 2009

My old Camera

















This is my old camera or maybe I couldn´t say it´s old because it´s only one and half years old. It doesn´t mean that I will not use it anymore because I have my new one camera. I´m thinking to give it to my sister when I visit Philippines because she love taking a picture likes me. Anyway no much happening today because I stayed home for the whole day, I stop going to my practicum because I can´t do it because of my problem riding a bus. I already called my teacher and she said " she will look another place for me to do my practicum. Let see this coming monday if they give me good news!

No comments:

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs