Thursday 12 February 2009

Best Post of me?

1.


2.













As I couldn´t think anything to post today, I just got an idea to do photo shooting by my self in the bathroom hehehe... I need to post something before I can make a review as it´s not allow to post disclose review. I was at home for the whole day today, I didn´t planned to go out because it was -2 degrees and it means it cold out side. And also I don´t like to go out alone, I need somebody to be with me everytime I go out cause I thought it´s always boring to go out alone. But tomorrow I will meet my friend Ivonnie and her little son, we will going to eat lunch here and I will make fried bangus as I knew Ivonnie like bangus and it was timing because my husband bought two pieces of bangus last week. After our lunch we will going out for a window shopping and maybe I will buy make up things let see tomorrow. Anyway enjoy my picture LOL, which one is best post of me??

3.



4.

1 comment:

Gin Hansson said...

hahaha wala ka nga magawa no? But infearness cute ha. Good luck sa pagluto and regards to your friend. See you around.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs