Thursday, 12 February 2009

Best Post of me?

1.


2.













As I couldn´t think anything to post today, I just got an idea to do photo shooting by my self in the bathroom hehehe... I need to post something before I can make a review as it´s not allow to post disclose review. I was at home for the whole day today, I didn´t planned to go out because it was -2 degrees and it means it cold out side. And also I don´t like to go out alone, I need somebody to be with me everytime I go out cause I thought it´s always boring to go out alone. But tomorrow I will meet my friend Ivonnie and her little son, we will going to eat lunch here and I will make fried bangus as I knew Ivonnie like bangus and it was timing because my husband bought two pieces of bangus last week. After our lunch we will going out for a window shopping and maybe I will buy make up things let see tomorrow. Anyway enjoy my picture LOL, which one is best post of me??

3.



4.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

hahaha wala ka nga magawa no? But infearness cute ha. Good luck sa pagluto and regards to your friend. See you around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs