Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Jenny and me at Home

















I mentioned in my previous post that my friend Jenny will visit me here at home because I will help her about blog matter. First we sang because she brought her magic sing and after that we ate lunch. And chatted a little bit and later we talked about blog matter. I hope she knew a little bit now about blog after I told her about blog. We both enjoyed each other companion, anyway I got some picture she took so I´m sharing this to you guy!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

galing naman nag sing along kayo ha....miss ko na yan ...waaaa

Abraham said...

Hey pink cutie... are u the same person in the other blog i have commented???

SARFRAS said...

The feedjit “ widget for visitors where they came from ”according to me is of no use to your visitors instead I suggest you use the feedjit “ Popular pages today ” as it will keep your visitors interested on topics most read on your blog or webpage thereby decreasing the bounce rate of your site. Check out my blog http://gadgets4blog.blogspot.com/ to see the same or for more interesting widgets for your blog or webpage.

Jennie said...

Nakssss im there.hehehhe Atleast we enjoyed even we're just two..hahaha..next time again...
Add mo ako sar...wala ako sayo eh..add din kita.hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs