Tuesday 24 February 2009

My in law gift















My in laws visited us here and they have a birthday gift for me they were little bit of late but it´s better than nothing. The reason why they were late to visit because they note the wrong date of my birthday. My father-in-law note is Feb. 17 and my mother-in-law note is Feb. 20 so they were both wrong. I made a dinner for them and my mom-in-law brought a cheese cake and we had a little chat to each other. Anyway as you can see in the picture it is a necklace from my mother-in-law gift for me.. Thanks you mwah!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

wow nice naman girl...they surely love you noh?

amiable amy said...

oppss...not a question mark...they really love you

Kim, USA said...

hi shy thanks for the add i added u too. that necklace looks so pretty.

by the way ang panuhot ning adto sa ubos hehehe.

MaxiVelasco said...

wow! how sweet naman! good for you!

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs