Tuesday, 24 February 2009

My in law gift















My in laws visited us here and they have a birthday gift for me they were little bit of late but it´s better than nothing. The reason why they were late to visit because they note the wrong date of my birthday. My father-in-law note is Feb. 17 and my mother-in-law note is Feb. 20 so they were both wrong. I made a dinner for them and my mom-in-law brought a cheese cake and we had a little chat to each other. Anyway as you can see in the picture it is a necklace from my mother-in-law gift for me.. Thanks you mwah!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

wow nice naman girl...they surely love you noh?

amiable amy said...

oppss...not a question mark...they really love you

Manang Kim said...

hi shy thanks for the add i added u too. that necklace looks so pretty.

by the way ang panuhot ning adto sa ubos hehehe.

maxi said...

wow! how sweet naman! good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs