Monday 16 February 2009

Problem With My Practicum

It supposed to be my first day in my practicum but since I don´t felt well so I decided to stay home. I had mentioned in my previous post that I hate to take bus because I feel dizzy because I have this kind of illness seasick. I already told my teacher about it but they wanted me to try first and see how I feel, so I will go to my practicum tomorrow and see how I feel. But honestly I got a little bit irritated with my teacher as they don´t understand me, they thought it just gone when I use to it but they don´t understand that I have this illness before I migrate here in Sweden. But I´ll be patient and I will try tomorrow how I feel, I hope I be fine :=(.

1 comment:

Umma said...

You can take a medicine Shy before the sea trip..it works for me..

Hope you'll better soon.

Daisypath 

- Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary 

tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blogista Momma | Designed by: Rona's Fun Designs